WI Listings Mobile Realty App
Metro MLS introduces an updated and rebranded mobile application for its members. Metro MLS Mobile has been rebranded as WI Listings. You can now access properties from both Metro MLS and South Central Wisconsin (SCW) Mobile.The mobile application allows members to search for Active and recent off-market properties from both MLSs.
WI Listings will allow you to perform property searches in a variety of ways on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Find MLS properties near your location using your device's built-in GPS locator.
- Search by city, zip code, price, property type and much more.
- Dynamic search updates MLS properties as you navigate to different locations on your map.
- Get driving directions on the go.
- Access up-to-date active and recent off-market properties.
- Photo galleries and listing details for properties at your fingertips.
- E-mail or call listing agent for properties of interest on the fly.
- Additional features include Agent Roster lookup and HomeSpotter.
- Available at no additional cost to Metro MLS members.
Instructions on how to load the WI Listings app onto your device:
1. From your mobile device, use the device's browser to go to the website: http://metromls.mobilerealtyapps.com/ (or search your app marketplace for the WI Listings app).
2. The site will auto-detect if you are coming from an iOS (iPhone or iPad) or Android device and provide a link to download the app from the respective app marketplace.
3.Once in the respective store, click 'Download' or 'Install'.
4. When you open the app, you will be presented with your log in screen. Loing in using the same credentials you do with your FlexMLS account.
THIS APP IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO REALTOR MEMBERS OF METRO MLS AND SCW MLS AND REQUIRES YOUR MLS LOGIN.