Internet Explorer Map Shape Not Working
When you are in Internet Explorer on the Map tab in Search Results and draw a shape it does not take you to the Edit Search\Map Search screen.
What you need to do is disable the Java (TM) Plug-In 2SSV Helper add on. The following steps will take you through how to fix this problem.
- In the Menu in Internet Explorer click on Tools and then Manage Add Ons.
- In the Left hand pane make sure you have Toolbars & Extentions selected in blue.
- Scrool down until you see the Java (TM) Plug-In 2SSV Helper add on, and left click on it.
- At the bottom right you should see a disable button, left click on it and it will change to enable.
- Click the Close button.
- Now you will need to delete your browsing history. See KB 100 if you do not know how to do this.
- Restart Internet Explorer.