Online Document Compressor
If you are trying to upload a document to the FlexMLS system from your PC, and it is over the 1 MB limit, you will need to either compress the PDF or rescan it in at a lower resolution on your scanner. To save you time we have found a free online document compression website. Follow the easy instructions below to use the website.
- Go to http://docupub.com/pdfcompress/
- Make sure you are on the Compress PDF tab.
- Leave the default settings on the screen.
- Click the Browse button to locate the PDF file to be compressed on your PC.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Upload and Compress button.
- Double left click the compressed PDF link to open the PDF.
- Click File\Save As in the PDF menu and save the PDF file on your pc.
***In some cases depending on the PDF size you may have to go back and change the compression preset section to High or Maximum.***